Friday, March 29, 2013

Background Beats 2.0


Collab between Megan and myself.



Spotify has changed my life. My poor i-Pod had an unfortunate incident with a bottle of Bailey's on the eve of my 21st birthday in Vienna over a year ago and I would have had a huge music-shaped hole in my life had it not been for Spotify. I'm absolutely in love with it, and happily pay 10euro a month for the Premium service. I'll have more interesting updates about life and such early next week but for the meantime enjoy my Background Beats 2.0. I have no idea how to categorise this kind of music but it's a new love regardless. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...