Friday, March 29, 2013

Hoppy Easter


It's Easter break and I've survived my first term of teaching, my first term of full time grown up employment. How daunting to think of but such a satisfying feeling in hindsight, there have been no casualties or prisoners taken.  I consider this a success. 




Suggestions of what this could possibly say are welcomed.


Can I draw your attention to the fact that children this young include love in everything they write. They love their parents- reasonable, their siblings- sweet, their friends- precious, their teachers- so generous. It's an innocence I can't help but admire.

C
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...