Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fin!


I have one more lecture left in my undergraduate degree. Oh my god.

After some of the most stressful few days of my four years in UCC, I literally feel like collapsing on my bed and sleeping for a ludicrous period of time. The last few days will define what result I get at the end of my time in University  It’s frustrating to think that all of the work we do throughout the year boils down to an exam, or a presentation, but I am so relieved that it is over. Roll on study month, with its mountain sized pile of work. I am ready for you, do your worst. First though, I am going to take a very long weekend to do nothing but sleep, eat chocolate eggs, spend lots of time on Pinterest and watch New Girl.

I promise this means that I will write more about my life, as I hope that it will become significantly less boring in the weeks to come. Actually, I can’t promise that. At all. :)

Here's a picture of a lamb, just because baby animals are the best. 


Aw, I love you baby lamb.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...