Friday, April 6, 2012

Hip hop happening Easter

May you enjoy the time off, eating chocolate, embracing the religious side of things if that's your cup of tea and coming to the end of Lent. Hail thee if you have denied yourself of something you love for the past 40 days.

To keep you motivated over the last two days of denial, here are some cute pictures of bunny rabbits. I always wanted a bunny rabbit but when I discovered at the age of 7 that the Easter Bunny was not real, but rather was my mother and my aunt, I gave up on the idea of it altogether. Instead we got chickens. I am beginning to think I made a mistake. Chickens are never cute and certainly not fluffy. And who in the world dislikes animals that are cute and fluffy? Only people with hearts of stone... or terrible allergies.
Now everyone say "Awwwwwww".


Courtesy of
Courtesy of

Courtesy of


No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...