Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I just can't take it anymore..

I have something I need to share. 
I'm almost obsessed with Taylor Swift. Enchanted rings through my ears for an extended period at least once a day, i'm lucky when it's not more. 


This tends to happen to me alot, songs stick in my head, and I mean Really Stick in there until I can take it no more and almost go so far as to deafen everyone I know and love with the lyrical and musical genius and beauty that is my chosen song for which I have temporary OCD.
Some of the last few songs that have graced the list include..

Foster the People- Pumped up Kicks



The Dodos- Winter



Cat Power- Sea of Love

By the Amazing Carissa of Andrew and Carissa (and now Rinah too!) Love love love everything about these peeps.

and a Christmas favourite..



The Leave Behind- Fort Christmas

Be prepared to be swallowed whole and not let out until you claim mild insanity.
kthanksbye.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...