Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Everyday I'm tumblin'

Announcement #1: We have Tumblr now [ladies, same log in deets]. It's lovely. Have a gawk. We share short snippets of the things we like. Or don't like. Or even better, what we LOVE!




Announcement #2: It is St. Nikolaus day here in Austria! So all the kids get little stockings as a prequel to the more popular and commercial 24th of December. St. Nick on this side of the world looks a .... ummm... well, a little different...


But he still has the hair and the general jollyness... right? It still hasn't snowed here! Come on, weather! Get it together!

Announcement #3:


R.I.P. Sarah's ipod which came to a rather horrific death this week and deleted all 11,000 of my songs in the process. Which I hadn't backed up on my computer. Or anywhere else for that matter. Yeah, yeah. I know what you are calling me! Stupid? Yes, very. 




Announcement #4: The song selection is mellow out this time round.



Featuring Freelance Whales, a previous love of mine, Kings of Convenience and an Ozzie group called Youth Group. Mighty stuff.

S


No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...