Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Too early?


Sorry! I heard this today and got really excited. Maybe it's because the snow is forecast for two weeks time and the markets are opening this weekend as traditionally, the Austrians celebrate Christmas on the 6th of December. But having seen this video for the first time, I have to say that a/ I miss that kid-like Christmas buzz terribly and b/ videos like this are probably the reason I had such misconstrued ideas about it all. Since when do elves greet you off planes and strange men accompany you to visit Santa? Hmmmmmmmm.  



Great tune though. Can't wait for the Toy Show. Sorry. I should stop ranting. The rest of you can go back to enjoying November and if you're a lucky American, you'll have Thanksgiving to look forward to. Me? Nothing, not even my 21st birthday, will distract me from Christmas as at this precise time in 6 weeks, my mother will be collecting me from the train station for Christmas week! Huzzah! Or bah, humbug depending on your point of view...
If anyone actually cares, I'd like to hear yer favourite Christmas tunes. I'm stuck between this, Wham's "Last Christmas" and Chris Rea's "Driving Home for Christmas". Or if we are going all traditionally, it'd have to be this one...






Oh, I could almost dance for the excitement!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...