Thursday, November 10, 2011

ONLY 4 MORE SLEEPS ...

ONLY 4 MORE SLEEPS TILL I GO HOME!

I'm really, really excited. I miss my family so much and I can't wait to see them. I also cannot wait to EAT. In fact, I don't think I will have enough time at home to eat everything that I want to eat. I will try though! :)

I'm off on the TGV to Paris tonight since it's a long weekend here in France. Seems like I'm posting more about Paris than Aix, but that's just because I've been doing more exciting things in Paris. In Aix I go to college, do essays, eat crappy dinners etc... I'm currently waiting for my washing to be done. Nobody wants to know about these things. People want to know about stuff like this:

Palaces





Giant monkeys made out of chocolate 





Men juggling while balancing fishbowls on their heads



Running into Captain Jack while clubbing on the Champs Elysées




See? That's much better than an anecdote about how it took me a good ten minutes to work the machine that deposits washing powder, isn't it?

Still though I'm not dissing Aix, I love that I live here. It's so pretty 





Dee, pictures of Germany???

Sarah, I hope you're feeling better!

And Ciara, I know you're fierce busy with teaching the little ones but if you're around Cork anytime between Monday and Friday (school days, i know :( ) give me a shout and we'll catch up! 

BYE FOR NOW GUYS

XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...