Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

An eventful few days! I have no idea how Megan, Ciara or Dee are doing but I've been rushed off my feet. I want to hear about ye. Dee especially! It's been all go go with Halloween and the following two days holidays and we've been making the most of it. I received some pretty crushing news this weekend so decided that the best thing to do was to ... 



Which is exactly what was done. Thus here is my last five days;



October 29th
Demonstration and Sushi [for the first time]






October 30th
The first crisp Autumn day on Campus






October 31st
Hallowe'en







November 1st
Bratislava, Slovakia [after only three hours sleep]



 




Long may it continue!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...