Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fenech Soler...

Shall be my first Austrian gig tomorrow night with a bunch of new Erasmus pals. Rather looking forward to it. A bit of a Calvin Harris/Delphic/Late of the Pier vibe about them.



 T'will be good for an ole bop after German class and 6 hours of work! I'm stilling spending all my free days studying, doing homework and Dissertation work. Bah humbug. No fun yet. Or travelling unlike Megan. I'll get around to it I swears! I've only been here a month. Till I have something interesting to write about. Bis dann, man.


S



No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...