Monday, October 10, 2011

bon weekend

I love the new font. I just don't know how to make it work...

I went to Paris for le weekend. It was wonderful.



On Saturday I went to the Café where Amelie works in the film! Unfortunately, Amelie doesn't work Saturdays. Dose!



I also went to the VERY TOP of the Eiffel Tower. It's scary how HIGH it is. My legs felt like jelly all the way up in the little lift but the view is terrific! 

AND, it sparkled while we were on it. I love when it sparkles. <3


My slightly blurry photograph of the view from the Eiffel Tower. Looks like "Night Landscape"
mode on the camera doesn't work. :/
Ya, so we ate a lot of croissants, fizzy chips and drank a lot of coke and vodka. We saw a lot of nice buildings and took a lot of trains. Returned to Aix this morning feeling blue. I miss Paris already!

I miss other things too...

I booked a flight to Cork in November this evening because I miss home. Here's what I miss about home:

1. My mommy :(
2. My bed
3. 4 in1's from the Emerald House. (for those of you who do not know what a 4 in1 is...shame, shame, shame on you)
4. Gravy
5. My dog

cannot wait! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...