Thursday, June 16, 2011

Terribly Sorry Once Again But...



Will back and writing this weekend as I'm back from a nice break to Buenos Aires. However, I have a University report to complete before then and 10 lesson plans! Maybe Ciara will update us on life in California or Megan and the beauties of France. I've to finish our "Over the Andes" piece and hopefully, we will have a guest piece sooooooooooon. And I now realise the new format doesn't work in all internet browsers so will be trying to give that a fix. Until then, please enjoy the following clips that are keeping me sane.


To watch;


To listen;


 






To dance to;





S

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...