Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Terribly Sorry But...


This week none of the Garnish with the Bizarre team are at home in Ireland.
Megan has just departed for sweet Paris. Ciara has arrived and having the time in California. Dee is teaching all the kiddies in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina and me, myself and I are about to depart for a quick weekend visit to Buenos Aires and my first trip to a theme park. Ye're in for a hell of a lot of pics, loves and stories when we return. Till then, enjoy a classic, I can't get out of my head and to get you into summer mode;


Amazing. <3.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...