Sunday, June 26, 2011

Guest Blogger: My Third Cousin and I

The ever lovely Sarah from My Third Cousin and I is a fellow Cork woman and one who has quite an eye for fashion. She is constantly experimenting and sharing her own personal, suavey style on her blog and really I'm quite envious when I think of my wardrobe and see hers in comparison! 
Pop over and do yourself a favour and learn from a master. We are aware here that we're not keeping up with the fashion side here as much with all our gallavanting so Sarah , who we read regularly, kindly did a take on what to wear where we are. So sit down. Put on the kettle. Have a scone. Grab a piece of paper and maybe your laser card. Do enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Garnish with the Bizarre,
Thanks for having us. My Third Cousin and I have compiled 3 looks that have been inspired by your travels. All the pieces are from ASOS and ASOS marketplace, Free people, Planet Blue and Urban outfitters. Here is  what our dream wardrobe would look like if we were in: 






P.S. We may have nabbed the Cali skirt for ourselves. I must say we are very jealous of your adventures and are we are living vicariously through your blog posts. 

_____________________________________
Long live My Third Cousin and I!
And aren't those puppies the cutest?!
Keep an eye out for the latest posts and get some travel inspired outfits of yer own. 
S

2 comments:

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...