Friday, April 29, 2011

SOZ

Sorry about the lack of writing lately. Blame this:


My translation project/ linguistics essays/ exams
and this:

work
Today I feel like the way I used to feel in sixth year coming up to the leaving cert, panicked, stressed out and really hungry all the time. Remember in sixth year when you'd come in from school and something like there being no digestive biscuits left or the fact that you put on two odd socks would make you cry? Or was that just me?

WHY DO I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE LAST MINUTE?!!

I promise when this hellish few weeks is over I will write loads of cheerful, lovely posts about pleasant, exciting things.

M xx

P.S. All that talk of the Royal Wedding makes me wish I watched it. I did see the bit with their wee kiss on the balcony though! Her dress was beautiful! I love lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...