Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lbd

I'm going to a college ball on Friday. I needed a dress, i've opted for short. I can spend weeks looking at dresses online waiting to come across the Ultimate dress. These are a few that i thought were immense. I don't think the French Connection fit can be beaten..and wouldn't it be impressive if i arrived to the ball on a fire extinguisher?...is it very obvious I'm obsessed with white?
But! I got a black dress. super plain, so heres why i'm posting this Tuesday when the balls on Friday..what can i possibly wear with a black dress to make it atall personal? Dee you'd success with your debs dress..suggestions? its just a black strapless above the knee number, still all black tho so all ideas gratefully accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...