|If only money was no object...|
- Print Peter Pan Dress -> Asos.com -> £35.00
- Panther Frill Peep Heels -> Schuh -> Reduced from £64.99 to £19.99
- Blue Darcy Frill Courts -> a/wear -> Reduced from €35.00 to €28.00
- Raspberry Candy Bag by Marc B -> Topshop -> £39.99
- Earrings and Pendant -> Both Oasis -> £10.00 and £30.00 respectively
b/ I love print
c/ I love collars and sleeves
Picture it paired with black tights and courts for the day so as to feel like a lady, yet save your tootsies while you run from Oxford St. to Leicester Square [yes. it has been done].
Provided are heels to rule the town at night as Ciara did. The bag is a yummy raspberry and in my opinion clashes nicely.
Rimmel, "The London Look" people, have some fab shades of lipstick to match, particularly "Tantrum".
|Practical, economical and stteeellish|
And so with that, I leave you with some inspiration for nice, new clothes, some of my own London snaps and a tune from my favourite Laandaann boys, Mystery Jets, and their mates, Count and Sinden. I've seen them live at Glastonbury and if anyone has the London look and attitude right, it's the MJ's.