Wednesday, November 6, 2013

feeling good :)

Hi everyone!

What a pleasant surprise to see Sarah's post this morning when I woke up. I've been trying to find time to write again for a while now, and since it's my day off and an absolutely miserable day in Cork, I am going to cuddle up on the couch next to the fire and tell you all my news.

If I'm honest, 2013 has been a crappy year for me, between the stress of final year , the constant worry about what to do with my life after college, and probably worst of all, a relationship with a person who ended up making me very unhappy, I can safely say that I will be glad to see the end of unlucky number 13. Since September though, I am newly single (!!), I have graduated (!!), and I'm in the practice of not letting these big life decisions overwhelm me. I feel happier, healthier, more confident (we're working on it) and ready for a fresh start.

Sarah, if you're going to Canada take me with you!! I just sent parcels full of chocolate to my two Canadian friends who I miss and would love to see again!

Dee was back in Cork quite a bit over the last few months, and it's been so great. We've managed to fit in some wild nights out and meet some very interesting people along the way, haha (more on that later...) She's headed to Germany for the next few months now though so we must encourage her to write here more often. I'm off to visit her next week and part of me thinks that I might end up moving there too after Christmas.

Here are some snippets of what I've been up to. Basically I've been eating (and cooking) lots of yummy food, drinking lots of yummy drinks, reading, dancing and surrounding myself with people that make me HAPPY :)



Crane Lane...














Johnny Flynn in Whelans!!

I promise to keep writing :) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...