Sunday, March 3, 2013

'So play your favourite Beatles song and make the Subway fall in love'

I watched this video today.  It was linked over here, on Sometimes Sweet. 

I like Amanda Palmer and how she hasn't changed much at all since I first caught sight of her. It also reminded me that i've listened to Dresden Dolls on and off for the past seven years. On one hand that makes me feel very old and on the other tells a lot about the quality of their music. As she says in the video their 'punk/ caberet' style doesn't appeal to everyone. 
The addictive personality in their music alone will forever keeps me captivated. 

I came across this afterwards by association and it very quickly became a new favourite. Simplistic but not simple. I'll claim a few hundred of the views.. 



Ciara 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...