Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pug Life

Hello everybody,

It has occurred to me that not one of us has ever written a post about pugs. Today I am going to change this.

I love pugs. I follow fuckyeah-pugs on tumblr, I like photo's of pugs on facebook, and pug related merchandise makes me really happy.


 I would like to own a little pug someday...but unfortunately there are a number of things that prevent me from realising this dream:

1. Pugs cost a lot of money. A LOT.
2. You have to clean between their face wrinkles twice daily, which disgusts me a little bit. (I learned this from an actual pug owner)
3. As long as I still live with my parents they will not allow me to have another pet. Pug or otherwise.

I don't really understand why some people think that pugs are ugly. Here are some pictures from fuckyeah-pugs that could show these people that pugs= happiness and love forever. (if you have a tumblr, you should definitely follow this page, seriously...it passes hours. I've spent the better part of today in my PJ's, eating Milka Choco-Swing Cookie and looking at pugs on the internet. I think it's an "I want to go home" kinda day...)
My dream pug.... <3






a pug within a pug...

and my personal favourite....


...looks like it should be an ad for [insert fancy designer label]'s newest fragrance. 

Love always, 
Megan 
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...