Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Never Say No to Panda

I'm not a big "Youtube-r". I'm quite slow on the uptake when it comes to knowing which videos have become viral and thus, I was mildly surprised when no-one shared my joy in discovering Keyboard Cat...two years later. So, I am well prepared for the backlash of posting this gem of a video considering that it has over 13million view on Touyube so forgive me; but for those of you who have yet to see literally the best thing I've ever seen, please enjoy.



This is a series of adverts released a few years ago in Egypt (don't fret, subtitles, albeit in teeny weeny yellow lettering, are featured). I have never laughed so much. Initially, your reaction will either be laughter or confusion. Yet, the more you watch it, the more you question the meta-physical implications of what the advert speaks to you of.
I'll shut up now. Just watch. It cured the serious bout of stress I suffered from earlier today. I present to you "Never Say No to Panda".

 Best. advert. ever.

If you want more laughs, watch the "Kids React to..." episode featuring the cutest yet most frightening panda in existence.


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...