Sunday, April 22, 2012

13 Lovely Things to Enjoy #2 (+1 for Ciara)

Fast forward a week and a half and I'm still REALLY stressed. I have today to finish off my thesis. I was wearing the scent of shame and acute procrastination yesterday resulting from a rather disastrous evening out and thus, felt sorry for myself under my duvet, eating popcorn and watching Community, Graham Norton and Ferris Bueller's Day Off (which *shockhorror* I had never seen before). Now I have a whole chapter on analysis and recommendations for my 13,000 word whopper of a Final Year Project to submit to my supervisor by tomorrow. It's not looking good for me so please pray. I need a bit of a break from the stress of it before I tear my (newly-dyed-black) hair out so here are "13 Lovely Things to Enjoy #2".


#1: It's an alarm clock AND a grill. Imagine how much more motivated you'd be getting up every morning... And it couldn't possibly be dangerous... right...?

#2: Forced perspective is a photography style that is quite hard to achieve but I think you'll agree it works beautifully here.

#3: Play this. Going to the beach. With your friends. With the sun beating down. And the windows rolled down. 

#4: Found this gem written on a "Tree of Wishes" at Electric Picnic 2011.  Good man John.


#5:  Creativity is where you make it.

#6: I have rekindled my love for Blackadder as of late.


#7: Childish Gambino a.k.a. actor, tv writer and comedian Donald Glover absolutely KILLED at Coachella last weekend with this mix of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" with samples of John Legend and Jamie xx's' takes on it. 

#8: View from below.

#9:  Always a mistake. Trust me.

#10: Judi Dench, back in the day. Stunner.

#11: Classic funny animal picture. Give it a second.

#12: He's been to jail. He knows what he is talking about.

#13: And finally from the "Two Ronnies"...
 

Cheers to tumblr and stumbleupon for these gems. Now back to this soul-wrenchingly slow research and writing process. See ye at the other side.

P.S. Congratulations and commiserations to Ciara on a/ finishing her Bachelor's Degree when it feels like yesterday we first met in Rang Ailis and b/ sorting out Ch- town for the summer. You've got to do it for Ferris! 


S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...