Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I was in love with the place, in my mind

I don't understand this new blogger layout... aaaahhhhhh.

FYI I'm spending the summer in Chicago this summer, right from June through August and I think I may die with excitement. Gotta love leaving the country, especially for the charming feeling it brings when you come home to friends and the famo. Absense makes the heart grow fonder etc etc etc 
If registration wasn't full and I could run I would totes do The Color Run  Doesn't it look unreal!? (via cakies
 she's mentioned she's doing it in SoCal! what a spot..)

I have a million assignments to do for the week after next. Please pray this goes smoothly. I am not efficient in these things. 

Since I started driving I've become such a radio person. Particularly in the morning, cannot beat a bit of Ray D'Arcy and Ray Foley. I hope MEGAN DEE and SARAH haven't lost the love for Irish radio.. we do alot of talking compared to other countries.... but we do it so Well!!
In  other news..
via..
Mad Men is back! I am particularly happy about this. 

via..
It doesn't seem like two years since I was in Dingle 'next parish America', isn't it pretty? 

via..
Or almost a year since I saw MGMT on the beach in California. 

via..
And this of course speaks for itself.
Gotta love tumblr

mwah mwah 
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...