Tuesday, January 17, 2012

you're just jealous cause we're young and in love



Can we all please just pause for a minute and acknowledge the absolute greatness that this picture of a photo of my beloved grandparents exudes? Just study it for a while. This was before they were married and were just young and in love, how it should be. Round about 1940 or so.

I'm back to college next week..cannot wait! It's my last semester too..saywhaaaaat, I know. I can hardly believe it either. Then I'm out in the real world and able to teach all the babies? I never really thought the day would come. Let's hope this is a fun one. Won't be the same without ye Dee and Sarah! 


I've been listening to alot of Brand New again recently. I used to listen to them ALL THE TIME when I was 16. And then I got to see them and felt my life was complete.
And it partially was.



All so very nostalgic all of a sudden.

woo.


c
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...