Friday, January 6, 2012

Neglect

Hi hi hi! Sorry everyone! I've been procrastinating quite a bit and have been enjoying sleeping now that I'm back in Vienna. I have many stories, one of them being how I saw Dee, Ciara and Megan ALL at the same time over Christmas! That hasn't happened in a year or so incredibly! I have a lovely friend visiting at the minute so I'll update with lots of pictures and such soon so I will leave you now with a few bits and bobs to keep you preoccupied. Such as...


The perfect song one needs as they drift off beside a crackling fire and with a full belly.

Wise words from Frank Outlaw.

The places you have to visit before you die. Forget the Seven Wonders. And I thought I'd travelled...

My new favourite hairstyle. Curly hair is actually an advantage for this one.

An innovative photo project. I am going to try this when I get home with pictures of my family and friends.

How to insult: Shakespeare style.

Can't draw? Oh yes you can!

Over and out, guys!

S

1 comment:

  1. Adorable blog. I am your newest follower.

    www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...