Thursday, November 17, 2011

Versace for H&M

... is actually pretty ugly. I'll be shot by the "Ooooh, don't you get FASHION crowd?". Yeah, yeah, on yer bike, love. I was wondering why all these women were pushing themselves out of H&M today, in a heavy sweat, with really, REALLLLLLYY bright neon headache-giving bags. Then bingo, there's the Versace logo. So I went in for a look.
Why did I waste my time? Now, this may contradict my love for Bryan Ferry here a few days ago but number 1/ It's Bryan fecking Ferry, legendary frontman of Roxy Music and 2/ What he's wearing actually looks half normal and rather nifty.
I'll retract my distaste for this so called "inspirational" Versace collection, if you can HONESTLY find me five men who would wear this ensemble.


Yeah. Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...