Thursday, October 6, 2011

stay hungry, stay foolish

'you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.' 
Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Speech, 2005



RIP Steve Jobs, made me sadder than I would have anticipated. This speech is one I listen to pretty regularly, TED talks is kind of my go to place on the interweb, so impressive speeeches are where it's at.This is another favourite. (there and tumblr.. i'm one of those serial rebloggers, shame on me, i know)


Neise and I playing at the Exploratorium in San Fran


Meggzers, Dee and Sarah send on the ole addresses to me please and thanks will ye? Being the only one in the country is a very odd thought, educating the babies is going well though. I had been sceptical about it when I'd only experienced 8 year olds and younger, but I can now safely say I'm enjoying it, knowing what awesome 8 year olds they're destined to become has made all well.
Ye're not missing anything atall here, except for Bon Iver and City and Colour playing on the same night in Dublin in October. It's a Thursday though so I won't be heading either, besides, who puts a person in such a position as to have to pik between those two? Very silly.

Hope everyones having all the fun

Bye Steve. 

c
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...