Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Would you look at that...!?

I don't really know how to use the grooveshark thing, I've made label thingys that have come out all weird for some reason and I don't know how to get all these little gadgets we have on our page, but I LOVE them. I don't even know what font we use. A little fairy comes along each time I write and makes it pretty for me (<3). Which font DO we use? 

[It's magic O.C.D. fairy Sarah and it's Courier until I can find something a bit more "us". HTML doesn't agree with me...]


My favourite little gadget thingypop is the map of the world showing where people are reading about our preoccupations, our plans, our rants and our favourites. I've been using the "Prt Sc" button every now and again to show ye how our little blog baby is growing. It's sort of like a baby album, sort of not. I originally wanted to have the pictures like...fuse into each other in a kind of montage...but I got lazy (and I don't know how to do that. So yeah, imagine as you scroll down the pictures, that they are gradually fusing (I love the word fusing) into each other. 

Also, I youtubed the music from the video of the guy who took a picture of himself for like 6 years or something. The Simpsons did it then too and I much preferred Homer's version...I think it's particularly fitting here. :P








Brings a tear to the eye doesn't it. Also, it's slightly alarming that this many people are reading about how much I love cakes, etc. :-/

Maybe one day we will have an ad on our page. One can only dream.
Megaaaaaan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...