Thursday, May 5, 2011

fingers twinkle, fingers closed, creeping fingers to my nose..

I started my day supervising the building of a wooden cinema, had potatoes and banana for dessert, got sore fingers from cutting with kiddo scissors, got complemented on my pencil-case and talked to a puppet, all before 10am.
and then i made one cry. Awful feeling, even if it only lasted all of 11 seconds.

My reading materials comprised of literature such as this...
and the general experience has been kind of like this...

... quite literally, with the tiny chairs... pitching things too hot or cold and feeling like a headless chicken quite a bit of the time (appreciate the irony of using Goldilocks.oh lol).  And all that's really been getting me through is what has potentially become my true love.


Rewarding?sure.but hard? YES.
edit:woahwoahwoah THIS is also getting me through..i watch it while planning. ALL DAY.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...