Do I tend to exaggerate my love for things?
Case in point...without these two bands I think I'd have died a slow and painful death due to deprivation of true music love in my life at some stage between being the ages of about 13 and 16. (but then the dodos came along and that fear need never again be a problem...)
Which of the beautiful Cork bands triumphs?
- They are from Cork.
- They remind me of underage gigs in Cyrus Avenus back in the day...We were just SO COOOL
- They also remind me of Dee and art classes in which we did zero work but exchanged fantastic anecdotes (...can you imagine its been that long since you've been trying to convert me to tv on the radio...)
- When we saw them in Limmers they played this
The Frank and Walters> Fred
- This song brings back many memories, some of which date back to chilling with my Dad back when I was like 8. Good times.
- The first time I saw them was at an instore in Virgin. I miss Virgin...and now feel old.
- Ashlee Keating presents a show on Redfm...and I'm gay for radio.
- They're from Cork.
Don't worry about the orange Megan, I bet its HOT, and lets be fair, that is not an unrealistic prospect...