Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clairol...I hope you DYE

I dyed my hair the other night....it came out orange.
Dyed it again today to get rid of the orange...it came out more orange than before.
There is no way I am putting up a real life picture of my "new do" so I'm just going to recycle this:




I have work tonight. AND some of the boys have already slagged me for wearing glasses. Looks like I'm going to have to wear the red hat afterall.


:( m


Post script. Sorry about these terrible titles. I'm a sucker for bad puns/jokes.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! Seriously, one of my biggest fears as someone who plays the home hair dying roulette every now and then...

    Hope you get that orange out soon! :/

    ReplyDelete

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...