Wednesday, February 16, 2011

today



Okay, here's how today could have been better. "Expectation" isn't the correct word to use, I know. After all I don't expect these things, one can dream and I just can't think of a better word to use right now. OKAY?!



Expectation



Reality.
Expectation
Reality
And this one takes the biscuit...

This is who sat next to me on the train this evening. Crazy eyes and all.
 I'm telling you he was the BOP off of Peter Pettigrew. :(

Why couldn't Enrique's doppelganger have sat beside me?


Oh well, at least I got to use my "buy one get one free" voucher in Captain America's today. woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...