Tuesday, February 15, 2011

emily also happens to be my favourite childhood toys name.

If someone was in to play me in a movie, I'd want it to be Emily Blunt. She is my current girl crush, I think shes just amazing.
  • I also have a mighty appreciation for dresses with sleeves so she gets thumbs up all round over here.
  • She also happens to be married to Jim from the office. What amazing kiddos they'll make. 
  • Shes made an animated version of Romeo and Juliet. With Elton John doing the soundtrack. And James McAvoy was her on screen Romeo.What could be more fulfilling in life than that.
  • Managing to be incredible in 'The Devil Wears Prada' and 'The Young Victoria' in the one breath. Wowzer.
  • For having the bant with Jimmy Kimmel, and for him being her. neighbour.boom.
 big up googs

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...