Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Alive, I'm Fine, I Feel Fantastic!!

I had an appointment with the careers service yesterday. That's right folks, I'm getting my shit together! Unfortunately, the careers officer was, literally, the most unhelpful person I have ever met. So, it looks like me and my good friend Google will be spending lots of quality time together over the next week.

So, I'm just back from Deutschland where I spent the week with the lovely Dee, who was the best hostess ever. She had a bottle of coke waiting and earplugs bought for me to drown out the sound of the crane that rumbles outside the windows of her apartment at 7am. What a dote, she knows how much I love my sleep!

We had an absolutely fantastic week, and I was really sad to leave. We ate lots of delicious cakes and drank lots of gluhwein (and vodka), invented a new fashion trend, tried on full on puffy ball gowns, had the worst hungover day ever followed by one of the best gigs we've ever seen, and we both managed to meet the loves of our lives. So all in all, it was a pretty successful trip.

We also invented a new recipe. Butternut squash and feta pasta. Everyone should try it.

Dee can't access BlogSpot in Germany, so unfortunately she won't be able to post much. We did however, discuss doing a collaboration that involves a top ten list, the Ár nAthair and lots of Tequila. Watch this space.

Here's some piccys from pretty, pretty Germany:











Meg xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...