Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can you believe it that this time last month we were all at home in our cosy houses for Christmas Eve?? It definitely does not feel like a month has passed. 


Sarah, sledding looks like so much fun! Such a pity about the wind but I'm sure you'll get to go again at some point. And Ciara, your grandmother looks so beautiful! AND it's hard to believe you'll have a DEGREE in a few months! 


Ra-Ra-Ronan has returned to Ireland and so I'm feeling the blues today. Been trying to sort out my timetable for college here and I don't know if it's the same for Dee in Germany or Sarah in Vienna, but it is IMPOSSIBLE. It's times like these I wish I had a personal assistant. Or at the very least a working pen in my room. 


The other day I went to Carrefour and found something that has brought nothing but happiness into my life:



Robinson's Apple and Blackcurrant, my all time favourite dilutable drink  <3

Also, my mommy sent me this:


Overall, it's been a good week food/drink wise

I'm going to visit Shannon in two weeks. Until then I will TRY to:
1. figure out how college works...again
2. figure out why the lady in the bank cut up my ATM card before my very eyes the other day
3. conserve the Robinsons (the mini eggs have already been devoured) 


 Here's some pictures of January anyway...



The Sacre Coeur made of Lego

building in Aix that looks like lego


night night, all 
m xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...