Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Earnin' mah crust

I GOT A JOB!


Absolument RAVIE!
I now work in a cinema. Today was my first day. It was great! Got a tour of the place, even got to go see the projection room and peek in on a film! There's a whole room dedicated to making popcorn. That was my favourite room. I have a uniform:




That's it. Hat and all...


I made two new friends. I asked questions. I showed initiative, woooo.


I'm going to work my ass off so that I can live like a king comfortably en France en septembre.



[[ Ciara, off to the beach!? Deeeeligghted! Dunkin' doughnuts galore! ]]


m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...