Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not my day!!!

Ok, so today I had two Oral exams and as I was so caught up in worrying about them, I paid very little attention to the weather. I step outside and notice it is lashing down so I put up my hood and head out anyway.
As I'm in such a hurry, I don't even notice the huge sheet of ice I have to walk across to get down the hill and onto the main path to university. I slip and fall flat on my ass! I got up and was like "Ok that kinda hurt but I'm ok" and I continued on.....

I'm careful the whole way down the hill watching every little step I take and as soon as I'm on flat ground again, I pick up the pace and continue worrying again. As soon as my mind is taken off trying to walk carefully, I fall again! But this time I fall into a huge icy puddle. I'm soaking wet and I just lay there for a bit and give up on my day getting any better!

My thoughts are interrupted as Jamie*, the security guard, comes over to see if I'm alright and to help me up off the ground! I was so embarrassed. So I had to go back upstairs and change my clothes and head back outside and actually go to Uni!

FINALLY I get there and find the room where the Orals are being held. I do my orals and I am completely relieved that they are over and finished with. So as I'm kinda like running around the corner to head home, I BASH into this really hot guy and spill his coffee all over him!!! Seriously, I wanted the ground to swallow me up! Mortified is not the word!

I apologise and start to head home....so I have to go back up the icy death hill but luckily I don't fall but as I get to the front door, I realise I have forgotten my key! I have to wait 20 minutes for a random guy to let me in as he was walking out! The only luck I had today was that my flatmate was in the flat so I could get in!!! Like seriously what a day to have!?!
Could my luck have been any worse???


much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Swami Vivekananda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...